Job Location: Akron, OH
Company Name: Schumacher Homes
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Our Financial Analyst is located in Canton, Ohio in our corporate office at 2715 Wise Avenue NW, Canton, Ohio. As a Financial Analyst, you will compile and analyze financial information for Schumacher Homes. The Financial Analyst will develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports and presentation. The position may create and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reports. May also perform forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
• Helps with the coordination and preparation of the annual budget.
• Prepare and/or oversee specific account analysis.
• Monthly scorecard review for accuracy.
• Help with the preparation of Quarterly & Annual Offsite Leadership Packages.
• Liaison with Operations Leadership to meet departmental information needs.
• A business partner within the organization. Make recommendations to drive profit and process improvements.
• Participate in monthly GM and RM calls – review of financials.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Microsoft Office power user Excel, Word, Power Point
• 1-3 years work experience in financial analysis and budgeting.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and deal with ambiguity.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.Strong interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable interacting with executive level management.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Demonstrates the values and competencies of Schumacher Homes