Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Company Name: Vaco
Date Posted: 2020-04-29
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Vaco Atlanta is recruiting for a Senior Payroll Manager for a terrific firm located in Atlanta. We're looking for someone coming from a large, complex payroll environment using HRIS tool's similar to Ultipro or Workday.
• Review weekly and biweekly payrolls pre and post-transmittal for accuracy and completeness for large multi-state employer.
• Process payroll related garnishments and other related payments (employee relo)
• Serve as subject matter expert to ensure company compliance with federal, state and local tax laws as applicable to withholdings, payment of wages, garnishment, child support and voluntary deductions.
• File and reconcile Form 941
• Research State Unemployment Taxes
• Review and reconcile vendor invoices related to employee benefits, such as health insurance, supplemental insurance and FSA/HSA contributions.
• Implement new HRIS system as payroll lead / SME
• Monitor delinquent timesheets and send weekly reminders and communication to department heads
• Create ad-hoc reporting using HRIS reporting tools. Audit payrolls.
• Maintains strict confidentiality of data
• Bachelors Degree Preferred
• 10+ years of direct multi-state payroll experience plus exempt, non-exempt and variable comp employee mix
• Experience implementing a large HRIS as the payroll lead / SME is required
• Large Company Payroll Experience (>1,000 employees and multi location) required
• Proficient knowledge of Ultipro and/or Workday products a big plus
• Advanced Excel experience (Pivot Tables, vLookups, etc.) preferred
• Detail oriented, good communication skills
• Experience managing a team of payroll specialists