Job Location: Aurora, IL
Company Name: Old Second National Bank
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Salary: $65000 – $90000 Per YEAR
The Leasing Credit Analyst independently identifies and quantifies risks related to leasing credit requests and existing relationships. Responsible for analyzing financial information and providing concise, well-written analysis, as well as verbal recommendations to management to optimize credit underwriting decisions. In addition, the Leasing Credit Analyst may assist loan officers with renewals, modifications, and other portfolio management functions.
Essential Job Functions
• Accurately complete and review financial spreads
• Perform underwriting, producing thorough and accurate analytical packages that include all relevant risks, trends and industry information.
• Collaborate with Relationship Managers, to gather and compile information for annual reviews with senior management.
• Analyzes and assigns loan ratings to credits in the leasing portfolio.
• Act as a resource to officers and more junior members of the department
Additional Job Functions
• Prepare and review monthly exception reports
• Responsible for reviewing production and monitoring reports
• Complete global cash flow analysis
• Participate in meetings and trainings as required
• Attend loan committees as necessary
• Special projects as assigned
Requirements (experience, education, competencies)
• Bachelor’s degree (emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred)
• At least 3 years C&I experience or equipment finance business underwriting in small to middle ticket business segments
• Understanding of unfinanced capex and debt service coverage calculations
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
• Basic understanding of balance sheet, leverage, risk ratios
• General banking (credit/debit) knowledge required
• General knowledge of Payment and Moody’s Analytics preferred