Job Location: Camarillo, CA
Company Name: UNIFY Financial Credit Union
Date Posted: 2020-04-29
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nations largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. Were expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to strive toward a common goal, providing superior service to our members. In doing so, we promote a culture where your ideas matter, your growth matters, and you matter. We encourage all team members to challenge and encourage themselves and their teammates to work smarter and to be more successful
Assists Branch Manager and/or Regional Branch Manager with financial oversight, profitability, and accountability over all aspects of the branchs operations.
• Supervises and performs functions as needed of branch staff including Teller, New Accounts, and Lending duties within policies and procedures and security measures to protect the membership and avoid losses to the Credit Union.
• Ensures the application of and compliance with established operating policies and procedures within the department, including reviewing updates with team members to ensure appropriate knowledge and compliance.
• Assists in the establishment of branch goals and sales objectives, initiates actions to achieve the goals, ensures team members are trained and are consistently held accountable for achieving goals and sales objectives, and assists in monitoring branch operating and sales results relative to established objectives
• Ensures branch related situations are resolved in a timely manner and refers items that are beyond scope of authority to the Manager/Regional Branch Manager, along with recommendations for resolution.
• Works with the Branch Manager and/or Regional Branch Manager and Business Development Department to develop relationships with appropriate SEG(s) group.
• Assists in the formulation/execution of Credit Union policies, objectives, programs, and promotions.
• Assists in ensuring satisfactory branch audits, including cash and negotiable items, keys, security, and operational processes.
• Ensures security of all cash and negotiable items by overseeing balancing activities including ATMs, Cash Dispensing Machines (CDMs), etc.
• Establishes, facilitates, and maintains proactive communications with the Manager and/or Regional Branch Manager, other departments, and branches.
• Attends scheduled management meetings.
• Ensures branch facility, branch equipment, and software is up to date and ready to serve the membership; contacts appropriate parties for any maintenance, service, and repairs; ensures branch contains proper inventory and supplies.
• Conducts weekly branch meetings to inform team members of operational updates, new promotions, and procedures.
• Assists the Branch Manager and/or Regional Branch Manager with branch needs regarding employment, counseling, Performance Evaluations, training, motivation, timecards, and scheduling of assigned employees.
• Ensures full compliance with UNIFY Financial Credit Union Service Standards, policies, and procedures; and with the Bank Secrecy Act.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelors degree preferred with a minimum of three years branch lead/supervisory experience in a financial institution including communicating and promoting corporate mission and vision, team and business development, ability to coach, mentor, delegate, lead, problem solve, and work through employment challenges.
• Requires thorough knowledge of Credit Union (financial institution) services, products, procedures, and lending.
• Requires the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with individuals and groups and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
See the UNIFY Difference!
At UNIFY, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor. Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. UNIFY provides a work environment which promotes learning, growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves.
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package* Includes:
Medical (PPO/HMO), Prescription, Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision, Life, and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Accounts
Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Pay
401(K) Plan with employer match
Education reimbursement for approved programs
UNIFY banking privileges for you and your family
• All programs subject to review and change
UNIFY is proud to be a drug-free, equal-opportunity employer including disability/vets. For more information on UNIFY, visit us at www.unifyfcu.com