Job Location: Carrollton, TX
Company Name: Collabera
Date Posted: 2020-04-29
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer's needs, but also are committed to our employees' satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 50 offices across the globe with a presence in ten countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.
Job Title: Helpdesk Support
Duration: 4-5 Months (May Extend)
Client: Large Multimedia Firm (Fortune 500)
Location: Carrollton, TX 75006
• Provide front line queue support for customers; communicating technical support processes to customers in clear and understandable terms
• Problem solving by collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions in a timely basis
• Consistently exceeds customer expectations for service quality and is able to identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience
• Meet call metrics and standards as defined by the department, and enter all requests into SFDC database
• 1-2 years experience in a call center environment
• 2+ years experience in a technical environment.
• Professional demeanor; ability to interact positively with customers
• Superior interpersonal and oral/written communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others
• Solid working knowledge of the Windows Operating System, including but not limited to Windows 7
• Solid working knowledge of Windows registry, file and folder security, local/domain user security, and operating system troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of SQL 2008 R2 preferred
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 or Terminal Services a plus
• MCSE or other technical certifications a plus
To know more about this opportunity, please contact: