Job Location: Carrollton, TX
Company Name: Collabera
Date Posted: 2020-04-29
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for over 22 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, with more than 9,000 professionals across 30+ offices, Collabera offers comprehensive, cost-effective IT staffing & IT Services. We provide services to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to meet their talent needs with high quality IT resources through Staff Augmentation, Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS (Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions) Permanent Placement Services and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Life Insurance Disability Insurance.
Industry: Mass Media
Work Location: Carrollton, TX
Job Title: Help Desk Support
Duration: 5+ months
Pay-rate: $18/hour on W2
• As a Technical Support Representative, you will be resolving technical problems reported by tax practitioners from the major accounting firms and Fortune 500 companies.
• With using active listening skills, you will:
• Provide front line queue support for customers; communicating technical support processes to customers in clear and understandable terms.
• Problem solving by collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions in a timely basis.
• Consistently exceeds customer expectations for service quality and is able to identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience.
• Meet call metrics and standards as defined by the department, and enter all requests into SFDC database.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in a call center environment.
• 2+ years experience in a technical environment.
• Professional demeanor; ability to interact positively with customers.
• Superior interpersonal and oral/written communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others.
• Solid working knowledge of the Windows Operating System, including but not limited to Windows 7.
• Solid working knowledge of Windows registry, file and folder security, local/domain user security, and operating system troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge of SQL 2008 R2 preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable in supporting Internet Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc...).
• Understanding of standard client/server, networking and internet fundamentals.
• Understanding of MS Office and support of add-in services.
• Requires strong organizational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 or Terminal Services a plus.
• MCSE or other technical certifications a plus.
To schedule an interview, please contact;