Job Location: Clarksville, TN
Company Name: Blue Signal
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Our client is a top-quality manufacturing company, that serves an international client base with its specialized product lines. They are adding a Senior HR Manager to their human resources team to oversee hiring, processes, contracts, benefits administration, and more.
The Sr. HR Manager will be responsible for the companys most important asset: its employees. They balance the companys growth with compliance. In addition to generalist activities such as payroll and benefits administration, they will also be instrumental in health and safety programs.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus medical insurance, 401(K), and more.
• Opportunity to develop niche skills in national human resources, manufacturing training, contracts and negotiations, and coaching.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of innovation.
• High level of responsibility over training schedules, internal affairs, project goals, and processes.
• Family-owned culture with a culture of recognition, inclusion, and excellence.
• Role reports to CFO.
• Oversee team of payroll and HR professionals.
• Manage payroll processes and procedures. Administer benefits, including health/ACA, dental, vision, car allowances, 401(K) programs, and more.
• Conduct audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, employment law, and related regulations.
• Coach management and internal employees on communication and leadership skills.
• Negotiate settlements, assist in workers compensation claims, audit contracts, and more.
• Assist managers with civic communications. Provide insight into company culture standards and best-practice material procedures.
• Recruit, interview, and onboard new employees across a range of departments and seniority levels.
• Work with insurance brokers to negotiate contracts and benefits terms.
• Prepare budgets, analyzing budget versus actual spend. Report findings to senior management.
• Assist with events planning and employee recognition programs.
• 8+ years of progressive HR experience. Strong generalist experience in benefits administration, payroll, compliance, workers compensation, and onboarding.
• 4+ years of experience in management-level HR.
• Extensive experience in benefits administration and budgeting. Understanding of grievances, collective bargaining agreements, and more.
• Ability to coach every level of organization on internal relations and issue mediation. Training, coaching, termination, and other related experience.
• Bachelors degree.
• Background in manufacturing or related production environment required.
• Understanding of compliance law, including:
• Paid leave laws
• FMLA and FLSA
• ISO 9001
• Prior experience working with insurance and brokers needed.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges.
• Certifications such as SHRM-CP, SPHR, or PHR are a strong plus