Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Company Name: Deloitte
Date Posted: 2020-01-27
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting
Anaplan Solution Architect- Senior Consultant
Use your experience to join our award winning Anaplan Practice- Anaplan has selected Deloitte as their Global Implementation Partner of the Year for the 6th year in a row!
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. F&EP brings together four different, but highly complementary legacy practices, allowing us to go to market more effectively and bring unparalleled breadth and depth of expertise to our clients which is unmatched by our competitors today.
Work you’ll do
Senior Consultants work within an engagement team and are not responsible for project management.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
• Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
• 3+ years relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
• 1+ year experience building models with Anaplan and/or Anaplan Solution Architecture
• 80% Travel
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
• Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
• A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
• Willingness to mentor junior staff
• Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to collaborate with clients
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRCKP203-EP