Job Location: Denver, CO
Company Name: 24 Hour Fitness
Date Posted: 2020-04-14
Valid Through: 2020-05-04
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Fitness Manager (FM) ensures that the club delivers a high quality fitness experience to all members.
• Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards and leading by example for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; manage a clean, friendly and well maintained club.
• Ensure that team members consistently execute the basics in punctuality, dress code compliance, friendliness and cleanliness.
• Hires, trains and develops a strong team of Personal Trainers.
• Responsible for the successful attainment of department targets, including revenue and member retention.
• Point of reference for fitness expertise within the Club.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Staffing and Development
• Conduct weekly (or as-needed) meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals.
• Manage the Personal Trainer schedule.
• Mediates club employee relations matters for all club fitness employees.
• Ensure that all club members have access to a highly trained and professional fitness staff able to provide fitness counseling, training and programs within 24 Hour Fitness standards.
• Ensure that all Personal Trainers are delivering high quality programs to their clients.
• Ensure accurate administration of Personal Training including client files, measurement tracking, and workout programs.
• Regularly train staff on industry updates and coaches personal trainers to be continually successful to ensure that all clients are trained professionally.
• Direct selling, including achievement of personal monthly sales quotas.
• Conduct personal training sessions as necessary.
Certifications / Education Level
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• At least one National Certification
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External
• 1-2 years as a Personal Trainer preferred.
• Prior management experience in retail/hospitality industry leading 3-10 employees (preferred).
• Consultative sales experience (preferred