Job Location: Houston, TX
Company Name: ALTIVIA
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The candidate will be part of a department that is tasked with providing analysis, insights and process enhancements through rigorous examination and manipulation of data using Microsoft Excel. He/she will be a key contributor that will collaborate cross-functionally across various departments of the Company to understand business stakeholder requirements. The candidate will be commercially minded. We are ideally looking for an M.B.A candidate from a top University.
• Perform competitor and customer market research for business segment strategy development
• Interface with other business functions on problem identification and resolution
• Perform data mining and analysis in support of recommendations to improve the businesses
• Serve as key resource for developing and implementing continuous process improvement
• Compile & pre-populate information using Microsoft Excel techniques
• Handle project and tasks assignments in a timely manner
• Develop and analyzing detailed reports, charts, and shipment simulations to illustrate variances, overall spend calculations, and other using Microsoft Excel formulas
• Diagnose and assist with time sensitive issues relating to data and timelines
• Learn & gain Product and Product Transportation knowledge in all modes of transport in order to demonstrate knowledge & decision-making methodologies during future assignments/projects.
• Perform special projects as requested by the Manager
• Minimum M.B.A from a top tier University
• Ideal candidates will be organized, strategic thinkers, quick learners, and extremely analytical. Additionally, applicants must have excellent communication and time management skills, and be able to work efficiently in a small team environment and manage multiple projects at once.
• 2 years experience within the chemical or petrochemical industries preferred
• We offer multi-disciplinary roles and design personalized career paths based on our employees' individual skills and talents, to build a tight-knit, hardworking team that cares for each other's success.
• Excellent downtown location, open plan offices and great collaborative team. Great medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and sick pay and our 401k