Job Location: Irving, TX
Company Name: Kelly Services
Date Posted: 2020-04-29
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
Kelly Services is hiring a Desktop Support Analyst I for an 11 month contract opportunity in Irving, TX. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as apply online.
Desktop Support Analyst I
11 month Contract - W2
Desktop Support Analyst I is responsible for providing first level support to users of various desktop applications such as Microsoft. Ability to multi-task and support high level of trouble shooting user issues via telephone and remote applications. Bachelors Degree or equivalent. 1-2 years related work experience.
This is a driving position must use own vehicle and pass motor vehicle check.
• Provide technical support on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
• Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures.
• Basic technical understanding of Wi-Fi networks, switches and routers.
• Perform remote, on-site or in-house servicing and/or repair of company products/services.
• Toshiba laptop running Window 7, Microsoft Office 2013, Internet Explorer 11
• Wyse Thin Appliance using Citrix
• Signature Capture Device
• Receipt Printer
• Corded Scanner
• Netgear/Aruba RouterPosition Requirements
• Available to work a flexible schedule (including days, nights, weekends and holidays).
• Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
• Reliable transportation as needed to move between sites throughout the day as necessaryBasic Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One year technical support experience
• One year customer service experienceWhy Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly , we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm