Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Company Name: DLR Group
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The best integrated design firm in the world has an opening for an Architect.
• Las Vegas, NV
As an Architect at DLR Group you will be responsible for managing all aspects of project document development and coordinating with all project team members to maintain the quality of the work product within the established project schedule for large complex projects. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative thought leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such youll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
You will be responsible for managing, with assistance from a Project Manager, all aspects of the project document development and coordinating with all project team members to produce quality work product while adhering to project schedules. This position is client facing and will require presenting and selling services. Additionally, you'll collaborate with Project Manager to support client needs and maintain financial health of the project.
The successful candidate will:
• Meet with clients to provide propose projects and provide knowledge of services
• Identify and proposes technical solutions to design challenges to the team and client
• Provide technical feedback in the conceptual development of project documents
• Produce accurate documents aligned with firm standards for project assignments
• Apply practice standards to project assignments
• Communicate to Project Manager the progress of assignments according to the established project schedule and workplan
• Ensure project information is incorporated into project documents
• Construction administration experience
• 10 or more years of experience as an Architect
• Licensed Architect in Nevada
• Technical knowledge in architectural drafting and design
• Must be a strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and organized
• Have a bachelors degree in Architecture or related design field
• Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
• Have experience in the use of computer modeling and rendering software such as REVIT and CAD.
• Have an interest in sustainable design.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Collaborative and professional work ethic.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V