Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Company Name: GE Appliances
Date Posted: 2020-04-14
Valid Through: 2020-05-04
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Salary: $100000 – $150000 Per YEAR
JOB POSTING TITLE
Senior Area Sales Manager – Retail (South Texas)
GE Appliances' Senior Area Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for all outside sales activities within assigned Retail accounts in the South Central region, specifically McAllen, Texas and the surrounding South Texas area. Candidate will be expected to live in the territory and will manage all aspects of the customer experience including quality and consistency of product delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Selling and promoting appliances to new and existing retail customers, to include national accounts and independent dealers.
• Establishing and maintaining current client and potential client relationships within all levels of the account.
• Identifying new business opportunities and developing marketing strategies to grow the territory.
• Executing and delivering all sales and margin operating plan.
• Developing and executing merchandising and promotional strategies and programs within each account to drive sell-through, profitable sales and growth.
• Preparing presentations, proposals and sales materials and developing and leading product sales training sessions for customers.
• Creating a variety of status reports including activity, follow-up and adherence to goals.
• Resolving customer issues in a timely and accurate manner.
• Traveling to customers within territory
Relocation provided: Yes
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of five (5) years sales experience or Commercial Development Program graduate
• Experience in developing, organizing and implementing sales plans.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers, management and peers to drive results.
• Strong communication, presentation, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Proven record of being a self-starter working proactively and independently and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability and willingness to travel to current and potential customers within assigned territory.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Previous GE Appliances sales experience and/or appliance/retail sales experience.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
• Bilingual, fluent in Spanish