Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Name: Fleetsmith
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Senior Account Development Representative
GBO (Global Business Organization) – Sales
Apply for this job
Fleetsmith puts the manual parts of device management on autopilot — deploying new devices, inventory, patching, security and compliance enforcement — so IT teams can take on more interesting, valuable, and rewarding work.
Our product vision, design-forward thinking and world class engineering has put us at the forefront of the space. We’re excited to grow our engineering team so we can continue to raise the bar for what people expect out of a world-class device management product.
We’re looking to build a world class revenue strategy built around ABM. In order to accelerate revenue, we’re growing our Sales Development Organization. We’re looking for a seasoned Senior Account Development Representative who can collaborate with Demand Generation to ensure that our account based programs are executed properly. This person will work closely with Sales to ensure alignment between Sales and Marketing. Depending on performance this role has opportunity for growth within the organization.
Who you are
• You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales development or a similar role.
• An expert on out bounding targeted accounts and in penetrating them.
• Strong cadence writing for both inbound and outbound outreaches.
• An expert in acquiescing objections and technical conversations.
• Tool Expertise on CRM, Engagement Platforms, and Enrichment Tools.
• The desire to mentor and successfully coach more junior SDRs.
What you will do
• Build out the SDR Playbook for outbound.
• Partner with Marketing and Operations on instrumenting outbound cadences.
• Deliver on Marketing’s Pipeline Goal and adhere to SLAs.
• Handle a significant volume of outbound emails and calls to buyer personas at target accounts.
• Inform Marketing and Operations on weekly progress towards pipeline goals.
• Eventually help onboard junior SDRs.
Who you'll be working with
You’ll be working most closely with the Sales, Marketing, and the rest of GBO.
Benefits and Perks
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage, including Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program and free membership to One Medical
• 401k plan, so everyone has access to a secure financial future
• Competitive total compensation package, including a generous performance-based equity plan
• Unlimited paid time off (PTO) policy, including 11 paid holidays each year
• Flexible working hours and work from home (WFH) policy
• Commuter benefits, so you can get to work with a little less effort
• Company off-sites, including volunteering opportunities, happy hours, and holiday parties
• Training and development stipends for your continuous professional growth
• Regularly stocked kitchen full of snacks and beverages to keep your energy up. Dinner offered Monday - Friday and lunch every Friday
• Bright and spacious open office floor plan, where dogs are welcome!
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're not particularly concerned with degrees. If you're excited about this role and you think you've got the chops, you should apply. Finally and most importantly—to prove you read this job description, please include a smiley face 🙂 in front of your name when you apply, and also include a short cover letter. We actually read the cover letter, so please don't just do a copy/paste job—we'll be able to tell 🙂
Apply for this job