Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Name: Zendesk
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, provides an excellent customer experience and offers polished presentation skills. You'll be single-handedly running an inbound pipeline of sales opportunities and expansion on existing customer accounts across a very large customer base. You will bring a consistent track record in sales achievement, Software/SaaS a plus.
• * Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a monthly basis
• Become a guide on Zendesk’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
• Respond to a large number of inbound leads and existing customers
• Continue to build a pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
• Develop and maintain relationships with accounts in your book of business
• Be the voice of the customer; understand their needs and make them champions
• Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
• * Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• 2+ years of full-cycle sales experience; software/SaaS experience preferred
• Real passion for technology and quick ability to learn tools and processes
• Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times
• Ability to thrive in a face-paced environment; you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information