Job Location: Santa Ana, CA
Company Name: Apex Systems
Date Posted: 2020-04-29
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Must be able to work on Apex W2 without sponsorship
Position: AWS Cloud / DevOps Engineer
Location: Santa Ana, CA (Remote to start)
Length: 6 Months +
We are looking for an experienced AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer with deep expertise in designing and supporting enterprise-scale infrastructure. Infrastructure is the hardware, software, and networks used to develop, test, monitor, control, or support internal engineering teams. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and quality of services you deliver. The ideal candidate will draw upon technical background, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that provides innovative solutions to support development teams. The candidate should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. Candidates should drive continuous process improvement and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
• Work in Full Stack application development and Agile environment.
• Develop infrastructure requirement plans and execution plans
• Designs, configure, deploy, tests, and debugs new and existing cloud infrastructure
• Implement Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
• Build CI/CD automations with Ansible
• Agile SDLC methodology required.
• AWS Certifications preferred.
• Experience deploying systems and applications in an enterprise environment.
• Experience writing code to automate the management of IT/Infrastructure services.
• Have 4+ years of experience working in DevOps.
• Have 3+ years of experience working in AWS
• Expert experience on CI/CD on Azure Dev Ops for building and deploying cloud native applications.
• Proficient in AWS services: API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, EC2, IAM, S3, Security Group, VPC, etc.
• Experience on working with Microsoft technologies: .Net Core, Web API, MVC, Windows Services, C#, SQL Server.
• Excellent knowledge with RESTful API development and advanced Web Services such as WCF and Web API.
• Excellent knowledge of Open API, Swagger, REST, JSON, MVC, and service oriented architecture.
• Excellent knowledge of Open ID Connect, JWT, ADFS. And Microsoft Azure Identity as a Service a plus
• Work with modern design patterns and methodologies including converting and working with legacy code
• Experience with Middleware API Gateway such as Akana/TIBCO/Mulesoft
• Full SDLC experience start to finish and helping lead the process
• Expertise with developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications
• Expertise in designing programs and applications
• Experience designing application systems
• Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team
• Strong organizational or Project Management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• SASS experience is a plus
If interested send your resume in MS Word format to DTANG@APEXSYSTEMS.COM
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178