Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Company Name: Aerotek
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
The Inventory Analyst will work with Planning, Finance, Purchasing and Manufacturing teams to drive key set of metrics related to Inventory forecasting, performance and continuous improvement of processes and tools. This role will lead supply chain analytics to support supply demand management and inventory planning and optimization. The role will also assist in formulating content executive reviews.
Education and Experience (in years):
• Bachelor's degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
• Master's degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience
• Superb analytical and project management skills
• Experience using SAP or other ERP systems
• Advanced Excel user
• Experience with MS Access, SQL, Tableau, Minitab, etc.
• Effective collaborator and team player
• Effective oral and written communication skills to deliver messages clearly and concisely
• Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve products, processes or services
• Deep knowledge of Finance and Inventory Management concepts
• Strong business acumen
• Strong problem-solving ability
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] or email [ Link Removed ] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position