Job Location: Tulsa, OK
Company Name: Barracuda Staffing
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We are currently looking to fill an Office Manager position with a local insurance agency.
$35,000-$40,000 plus bonuses
We are looking for a highly driven, tech-savvy Office Manager with strong business judgement. As the Office Manager, you will personally provide service to customers and will be responsible for the organization of all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an insurance office.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICE MANAGER
• Ensures that all systems and procedures are communicated to and complied with by all personnel.
• Understands business issues and concerns and how they relate to Agency personnel.
• Manages the performance evaluation process in that office.
• Per Agency guidelines and per direction of the Agency Management deals directly with employees on all issues including benefits, compensation, employee relations, policy and procedure formulation, and training and development.
• Works with Agency Management and staff to identify training needs.
• Performs other duties as requested by Agency management.
• Attends to needs of clients by producing binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and answers questions and explains coverages.
• Promotes accuracy for the new policies written by Producers and office personnel using our established insurance agency checklist