Job Location: Wheaton, IL
Company Name: Wiverse
Date Posted: 2020-04-28
Valid Through: 2020-05-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Wiverse is looking to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst. This is a role in the Information Technology organization will provide operational day-to-day support for the operations of the Customer stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions
• Provide day-to-day operational service and support
• Take ownership of all customer interactions, utilize appropriate follow-through, and log all customer interactions.
• Provide timely feedback to external and internal customers via phone, e-mail, or other form of communication.
• Communicate direction/resolution at an appropriate technical and business level for the audience
• Provide assistance and technical support for the resolution of problems, incidents, and issues.
• Document problems and resolutions for future reference
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree or technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent work experience in a relative field
• Six (6) to (12) months of experience in computer systems, customer support or IT support
• Experience with Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, VPN solutions, mobile devices with Microsoft Intune and remote connection tools (Dameware, SCCM, etc.)
• Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management System a plus
• Experience in a technology support organization
• Customer service experience
• Call center experience
• Focusing on Customers
• Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
• Strong ability to independently problem solve
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 /hour
• IT Support: 1 year (Required)
• help desk: 3 years (Required)
• Bachelor's (Required)