Job Location: Woodbridge Township, NJ
Company Name: PSG Global Solutions
Date Posted: 2020-04-15
Valid Through: 2020-05-05
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Founded on a simple belief – do what’s right for our clients and our people. TrueBridge leverages proven talent identification / attraction / screening solutions to match highly qualified IT and business professionals with great opportunities.
We made the Staffing Industry Analyst's 'Fastest Growing' list in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
We are looking for a Senior ETL Architect / Technical Lead with a solid foundation and understanding of ETL technologies and who has worked with large scale data integration projects.
• Perform ETL design, data architecture, data management and data analysis
• Manage the technical delivery of medium to large, moderately complex projects on-time, on-budget and with targeted zero defects
• Provide planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization and coordination of technical activities related to system development
• Ensure system alignment to Enterprise Architecture policies and best practices; ensure that process methodologies are followed in system development
• Accountable to business and technology management for end to end application scoping, planning, development and delivery that meets and exceeds quality standards
• Oversee creation and approval of technical documentation including the Solution Definition document and Technical Design document; ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements and uses document templates that meet SDLC standards
• Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
• Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks or issues associated with development
• Assist Project manager with the estimation of technical timelines and allocation of the technical resources to specific task
• Coordinate coding and unit testing phases of system development and facilitate Code Reviews
• Identify opportunities for system reuse and system simplification
• Communicate Expectations, Roles and Responsibilities to team members and hold them accountable to meet the expectations
• Collaborate with IT partners to devise capacity plan and ensure appropriate infrastructure for the end to end system delivery
• Supervise contingent workers and their daily tasks including onshore and offshore staff
• At least 8 years of experience in data integration/ETL with at least 5 years of experience with IBM DataStage.
• Strong and advanced SQL skills
• Data modeling experience
• Analyze and understand source data and design target data models
• Design and implement ETL mappings applying deep know-how in the DataStage functionality.
• SQL optimization skills and experience
• Understand Performance issues and strategies for tuning logic and platform configuration settings
• Understand how to implement different data integration latency strategies.
• Solid understanding of data integration, data profiling, data quality, data modeling and strong project leadership and client management.
• Mentor others in DataStage usage when required, keep other designers, team leads and project managers informed of progress and results.
• 5+ years of work experience in Oracle is a MUST (should have PL/SQL development capabilities)
All your information will be kept confidential.
Renil John "Neil" Cervantes
National Talent Advisor - TrueBridge Resources
+1 980 244 3270